Who is Amrutha Anand?
A Vegan, World Record Holder, Entrepreneur, Blogger, Author
Hi! my name is Amrutha Anand. Yoga is my passion and I am a World Record Holder in Yoga. I grew up in a business family I wanted to be an entrepreneur from childhood. I learn things from my father mostly. My mother holds her Doctorate in Yoga so I got chances to learn Yoga in my childhood. I have been to many yoga competitions in my childhood and own many medals in State and National Level Competitions.
In some days my father got Diabetics when we thought we cant do anything for this except taking regular medications. Shortly in a Conference we came to know about Vegan Foods – Plant Based foods through which we can Reverse Diabetics. We started to work deep in this diet and we reversed my father’s Diabetics and we found so many amazing things. We came to know that we can reverse almost all disease completely through diet itself. And after this I start my career with veganism. To promote the power of Veganism I have did world records in Yoga to prove the power of Vegan Food. Now I turn into Raw Vegan and we are into helping people to stay Healthy and help to have a healthy lifestyle with Yoga and Proper Diet.
- Amrutha did her Bachelor of Computer Science and Engineering (B.E CSE) in Annamalai University from 2008 to 2012.
- In 2010 Amrutha finished her Teacher Training Course in Yoga in Sivananda Ashram, Madurai.
- In 2012 Amrutha finished her PG Diploma in Yoga from Annamalai University.
- In 2013 Amrutha finished her Advanced Teacher Training Course in Yoga in Sivananda Ashram, Madurai.
- Amrutha did her Masters of Computer Science and Engineering (M.E CSE) in Annamalai University from 2013 to 2015.
- In 2013 Amrutha finished her MSc Yoga from Annamalai University