Beet Milk (Vegan Rose Milk)
We all Love drinking Rose Milk, in person I am a Great Lover of Rose Milk but after becoming Vegan I missed having Rose Milk. Then we found alternative ways for a Rose Milk (Beet Milk, as we dont use Rose in this) without any Chemical Syrup or artificial Sugar (sweetening agent). This will be a Simple Recipe and for sure Kids will Love to have this and one more Good news is we no need to think of Calories!
Preparation Time : 05 mins
Serves : 2 members
Recipe Category : Juice recipe
Recipe Cuisine : Indian
Author : AmruthaAnand
- Beetroot – 1 Piece
- Coconu Milk – 2 cups
- Home Made
Date Syrup – half cup (as required)
- Cardamom – 4
- Ice Cubes
- Cut Beetroot into small pieces
- Blend till smooth. for a thin consistency, you can add some more water. Then extract the Beet Juice from it.
- Add Raw Fresh Coconut Milk, Cardamom with Beet Juice and mix it in Blender.
- AddHome Made Date Syrup (as required) to the Juice.
- And Serve the Beet Milk with Ice Cubes!
Now enjoy the Plant Powered Beet Milk with family members and Stay Healthy!