Home made Date Syrup
Home made Date Syrup is very simple and a healthy item which can be used as a natural sweetener in Juices and even a substitute for Breads!
Preparation Time : 05 mins
Serves : 5 members
Author : AmruthaAnand
- Kimia Dates – 9 to 10 Piece
- Water – ½ cups
- Cinnamon powder – ½Spoon (optional)
- Vanilla extract – 1 Spoon (optional)
- Add Kimia Dates in a cup of water for few hours until it becomes very soft.
- Add dates to a powerful blender and blend, slowly adding in the water you soaked them in. Continue adding water until you achieve desired consistency.
- Transfer to an air tight container and store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Now Stop worrying about Calories and Enjoy the Healthy Tasty Home Made Dates Syrup as a Natural Sweetener to your Dishes!
* The longer the dates are soaked, the smoother the consistency