Home made Date Syrup is very simple and a healthy item which can be used as a natural sweetener in Juices and even a substitute for Breads!
Preparation Time : 05 mins
Serves : 5 members
Author : Amrutha Anand
- Kimia Dates – 9 to 10 Piece
- Water – ½ cups
- Cinnamon powder – ½Spoon (optional)
- Vanilla extract – 1 Spoon (optional)
- Add Kimia Dates in a cup of water for few hours until it becomes very soft.
2. Add dates to a powerful blender and blend, slowly adding in the water you soaked them in. Continue adding water until you achieve desired consistency.